Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Remembering the thrill



So last week my husband made me the ultimate surprise by gifting me with a NokiaD90 digital camera. Our latest digital camera was beginning to slowly but surely die on us and was really frustrating me with its shortcomings. So yes I was expecting a new standard point and click camera for our daily needs as a young family. I did not expect my husband to go all out and getting me such a professional grade little jewel :)
Let me just say this camera can point and shoot just great and super quick so I never miss a movement again! However, it wasn't until I went into manual mode that I remembered what taking pictures was all about to me. The control of the aperature was a dream I longed for ever since I stopped using my regular camera and moved to a digital one. The colors are vivid, the auto functions are brilliant and yes again it is so super quick! On my very first picture I said Ahhhh; this is what a camera should do! On my 90th or so shot I was in love with photography all over again.
(Here are some shots starring our son)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment